- A – Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- B – Car, Jeep, Cargo/Delivery Van, Micro Bus
- C – Tempo, Auto rickshaw
- D – Power tiller
- E – Tractor
- F – Minibus, Mini Truck/Container, Van
- G – Truck, Bus, lorry
- H – Road Roller, Dozer
- I – Crane, Fire Brigade, Loader
- J, K – Others
Embossed Number Plate details of the imprint Number Plate
- Public Vehicles :- It will be Yellow Plate with Black colored Letter and Number.
- Private Vehicles :- It will be White Plate with Black colored Letter and Number.
- Government Vehicles :- It will be White Plate with Red colored Letter and Number.
- Diplomatic Vehicles : – It will be White Plate with Blue colored Letter and Number.
Application Process Work
As for this process, obtaining a new Embossed Number Plate, vehicle owner must first place a certain amount in “Rastriya Banijya Bank” and complete the required forms. Once the form has been completed, the vehicle owner is required to print the completed online form and submit the required documents together with the form and bank document in the BTMO office. BTMO then informs the applicant via SMS of the receipt of the form within two days.
Once you have received your request, you will have to wait for another BTMO alert to make sure your license plate is ready. Then you should visit the BTMO office again to put a license plate on the vehicle.
Costs Embossed Number Plates
In terms of prices, for 2 wheels are price rate is 2500 NPR. For 3 wheels the price rate is 2,900 NPR. For 4 wheels price rate is 3200 NPR. In the case of heavy vehicles, however, the price is 3600 NPR.