Winters are on the way and in this changing weather and in the cold, we should take care of our skin a little bit better. Whatever the weather, you should always keep a good skin care routine so that you do not always have to hide behind the foundations and make-up. So get your precious time to get a clean and healthy skin instead of make-up. We will give you some very easy skin care tips here, which you will find clean and shiny skin on your routine! forever!
1) For the first time, remove all heavy bronzes and foundations for Healthy Skin, instead of using a light-day cream or SPF-based BB Cream. You can use these creams with mineral or powder-based make-up.
2) Keep your face always clean – if you want to get a healthy skin, firstly face the face with a medicated face wash in the morning. When you come into the sun, then wash the face with cold water and some foamy cleanser. This will clear all the dirt of the face and you will feel excited.
3) Use refreshing shower gel to keep your skin’s pH balance balanced. Wrap your skin with a soft hand from the cotton towel for a healthy skin. Because the skin becomes wet because of moisture, there may be blisters, infection and irritation.
4) Remove your skin care routine for 30 seconds of face and neck massage in the day. You can do this with any cream. Massage finger tips should be circular motion so as to absorb skin cream well.
5) Always use broad spectrum sunscreen – it is very important to have UVA and UVB protection in sunscreen, if you want a healthy skin, then there can be no agreement! In winter, there is more fun than sunshine, so please include a good sunscreen in your skin care kit.
6) Use rose water to calm the irritated skin. This is an essentially acne skin care product that is very cost effective as well as cheaper, which is a bonus for you. Sprinkle rose water on face, body and irritated skin and press on the skin lightly with the help of cotton, so that the skin absorbs it. You will see the difference immediately after doing this.
7) It is important for a healthy skin to stop touching the face repeatedly – because there is always dust and dirt on your hands and its main reason is your lovely cellphone and its pad …… .. Yes Yes Ladies! It is true. So try to reduce this habit and always keep hand sanitizers in your handbag.
8) Long-term sun exposure may cause the skin to be oily and muscular. So it would be better if you always keep Face Mist in your skin care kit. There is pure water in it and therefore gives you freshness and coolness with healthy skin.
9) Use Tea Oil to keep your back free of nails and acne. Take a few drops of bath for a healthy skin and take a bath by bathing.
10) Add BB & CC cream to skin care routine. It hides the skin imperfections (Corrective) and faces the same color (medium coverage). Regular use of them will make you see the difference in the brightness of your face.
11) Facial waxing and bleaching can irritate and burn your skin. Better you spend on products such as Braun’s Mini Epilator + Cleaning Brush. It has two special applicators – one for upper lip, forehead and eyebrows; And the second explolishing brush is made especially for your face. When your face is free from hair and clean then you will have no reason to worry!
12) It is important for a healthy skin not to go out in the sun after fancy or clean up. If you have to go to a party or event, then do a facial before 2-3 days so that the face redness is over.
13) Smoking leaves toxins in your body and alcohol dehydrates your body. If you want to get a healthy skin then take them in balanced quantities and keep them hydrated if you take them so that there is no water shortage in your body.
14) Detect your body’s system for healthy skin, from fresh fruits such as watermelon, papaya, grapes, strawberries etc. Fresh fruit removes dirt from the body and makes it healthy.
15) Add coconut water to your daily diet – these are minerals which are beneficial for both body and skin.
16) Spend on a great fruit-infused sipper to stay hydrated and energized. Add some lemon / berry or slices of any citrus fruit in it. Finally, garnish it with salt and chia seeds and enjoy it.
17) Do not make any compromises cleanly – if you get sweated sweating then you must take a bath. If you want a healthy skin then there will be no excuse! The same thing also applies to make-up. Keep your tissue or makeup remover wipes clean beside your bed so that it can be used if you need it, the acne will always stay away from it.
18) Take vitamin C in bulk – Berry’s glacial semiconductor is low and therefore the risk of acne becomes very less by adding them to the diet.
19) Stress appears on your face perfectly, whether it’s your boyfriend or your boss. So all these frustration work out and remove them. This will give you a glow that can not even blush.
20) Wash the face both before and after exercising, wash the face. Do not forget to remove your makeup before exercising, otherwise it will close your hair follicles by joining with sweat which is not perfectly good for skin health.
21) After exercising, take 10 minutes to relax and then take a bath. After the exercise, after bathing, use a product that contains salicylic acid so that your skin is left with acne, clogged pores and other infections.
22) Always keep sandal powder in your skin care kit to get a healthy glowing skin. Put it in a table spoon milk or rose water, place face, neck (if you need it on the back and feet). Wash with cold water 20 minutes later. Just prepare your firework skin.
23) Use night cream or serum to make your skin fresh and fresh. When you sleep at night, this miraculous cream hydrate and plump your skin.
24) To maintain your skin’s elasticity, make sure to use gram flour in a few days. Mix a little water or rose water in a Tbsp-spoon and make paste and put it on the face. Wash it after keeping it for 20 minutes. You will experience tight and flashing skin.
25) Make your hair styling before applying makeup. If you use a blow dryer after applying makeup, the heat of the dryer will melt the make-up and it will be solidified in your pores. It can close your pores and make them bigger too, and you do not want to do that!
26) If you do not want to use light makeup like cheek stain or mineral based i shadow
27) Eating too much chocolate means excessive sugar which can cause acne problems. Eat dark chocolate (60-70%) instead of healthy skin and see the difference.
28) Avoid using skin care products that contain alcohol, especially if your skin is dry. It makes your skin dry and its excitement can also cause you allergic reaction.
29) Always keep in mind that the expiry date of any makeup (Eyelineer, Foundation, Blush) you are using has not expired. Buy a new mascara every 5 months as its residue can be used to go into your skin to remove acne.
30) Clean your make-up brush with baby-shampoo and hot water regularly. Wipe them with a clean tissue and leave it to dry. The use of clean brush will prevent skin acne and infections.