Corona Virus is a respiratory disease which is transmitted from one person to another through an infected person coughing or sneezing. It is a new species of virus that was not previously identified in humans. The virus infects both humans and animals. The virus can cause severe colds to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of corona virus
- Fever above 100.4F.
- Coughing and sneezing.
- Sore throat and headache.
- Having trouble breathing.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has dubbed the new coronavirus a ‘COVID-19‘ and declared it a global epidemic. The virus, which started infecting humans in China in December 2019, was found to be a new virus that could be included in the group. The virus was first reported in a livestock market near Wuhan, China and spread around the world in a matter of months.
7 Tips to protect yourself and others from Corona Virus
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after touching anything.
- People with colds use masks when they go out.
- If you have a fever or sore throat, go to the hospital immediately.
- Avoid contact with snakes and animals.
- Do not stay close to people with cold cough and fever.
- Eat meat and eggs well cooked.
- Don’t go unnecessarily crowded and party.
Right way to wear a cloth mask
- Wash hands with soap and water or use a sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
- Watch out if the mask is torn or clean.
- When wearing a mask, hold it on the rope and apply it on the face in a way that is perfect. Cover mouth and nose.
- Do not touches the mask by hand without sanitizes. Only hold the rope and take off the mask. The cloth mask can be used again. So, keep the peeled mask clean and dry.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a sanitizer.
- Wash the used mask with soap and water every day and dry it in the sun.
- Let’s sit at least 2 meters away from each other. From time to time, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Wear a mandatory mask when going out of the house.
#Coronavirus Cases:141,334,774 #Deaths: 3,024,317 #Recovered: 119,944,653.
#Active Cases: 18,365,804 #Currently Infected Patients: 18,258,628 (99.4%) in Mild Condition & 107,176 (0.6%) in Serious or Critical.
#Closed Cases: 122,968,970 #Cases which had an outcome: 119,944,653 (98%)Recovered / Discharged & 3,024,317 (2%) Deaths.
Survival Guide to protect yourself from Corona Virus
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Consult a doctor if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid contact with anyone who shows flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid unprotected contact with wildlife and animals.
- Only eat well-cooked animal meat and eggs.