Child should know knowledge of self-defending
- Don’t allow to touch your body as unnecessarily without your authority.
- Always tell your trusty person about the bad things, touches, and looks done by stranger.
- If someone tries to touch you, you must avoid and say ‘Not to touch’.
- In case of flee, start crying and seek for help from others as well as take self-defense measures.
- Don’t hide any violence done by Secretive people and tell someone who you trusted.
- Don’t sit alone as well as not to be alone in a lonely place.
- Do not go out in dark time as much as possible; if emergency then go with parents.
- Ignore chocolate, juice or any other food shared by stranger or a non-believer.
- Tell your parents or the person you trust about daily activities in school.
- Informing your parent at home, school, when visiting or playing with a friend.
Parent should know knowledge of children’s attitudes
- Teach children to say no or deny the condition.
- Inform children about sensitive organs.
- Children should be spirited about what is good and what is bad.
- Engaging in child molestation can negatively impact children.
- Activities that affect the behavior of children: such as quarreling or dealing drugs.
- Children should not be subjected to physical or mental torture.
- Children learn good and bad behavior from parenting activities.
- Make it a habit of giving children quality time and treat them according to age.
- Learn to talk about children’s activities, peer relationships, who they talk to on mobile, what they see on social networks and how they are doing in school or college.
- If Children’s behavior was different from normal; try to understand and talk to your child about this, consult with a psychiatrist if necessary.
Note:- Report any child violence to the police at 100(NP) or Call the Child Help Line at 1098(NP).