Blockbuster Aamir Khan of Bollytwood cinema had fulfilled the promise of keeping his love on the big screen up to three decades ago. The talk is from “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak”, which has completed 30 years today.
On this occasion, Aamir Khan also tweeted and wrote – ‘It is not believed that it has happened for 30 years. It seems that it is only yesterday.’
Directed by Mansoor Khan, the film was released on the same day in 1988. Aamir Khan got the name of Chocolate Boy in that period. The story of the story of death or destruction of love story and love for a second, Amir Khan with his co-actor Juhi Chawla landed on the screen with so much beauty and innocence that people still have the same raj and Rashmi pair Have not forgotten It is believed that the title of short title films started as DDLJ, ie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, but it is said that the beginning was with QSQT (Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak).
This film was neither Bollywood debut for Aamir Khan nor Juhi Chawla’s. Aamir had worked in a memoir procession in his childhood and when he grew up, he first created a 40-minute short film ‘Paranoia’. Aamir Khan’s first feature film was Holi. This movie of Ketan Mehta was released in 1984. Aamir Khan had signed the ashes of Aditya Bhattacharya before Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak but he was released in 1989.
“Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak” was not even Juhi’s first movie. In 1984, Miss India Bunny Juhi worked in Karan Kapoor’s Sultanate in 1986 and then in Kannada film Premloka. At that time, Qayamat, a film that made a collection of five crore rupees, won the National Award for Popular Film of that time and eight out of 11 Filmfare nominations.
10 facts about his debut movie ‘QSQT’
1. Aamir Khan is taking 30 years of his debut film from Doom to Qayamat till now. Aamir gave the film industry three decades of his finest acting. In this film, Juhi Chawla with Aamir was seen in the role of his girlfriend.
2. A special thing with Aamir’s first movie was that after this movie, Aamir Khan got to know people with a new name. Between the Aamir Fans, the Chakkatti Boy started to get fame, Let’s say that Amir’s first movie went superhero with Juhi Chawla.
3. Aamir Khan tweeted on the occasion of completing his 30-year film journey, shared a scene from his debut movie Doom to Qayamat and wrote, ‘I do not believe it has been 30 years … It looks like it’s just yesterday. ‘
4. It is said that the trend of giving a good name to the films of big names was initiated with the film Dilhe Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ), but before that, the film was called from Qayamat (QSQT) by its little name. Was there. Since then, these trends have continued till today.
5. By the way, when Aamir was younger, he worked as a child artist in a memoir of memories and then again, in Bollywood, the movie was re-released from Doom to Qayamat. Many times people think that this movie was Juhi Chawla’s debut film, but it is not so.
6. In the year 1984, Juhi Chawla was made Miss India, and for the first time she appeared in the movie Sultanate and then appeared in Premloka and then acted in the film Kiamat to Qayamat till then. Let us tell that in that era, Juhi and Aamir’s film were a collection of 5 million rupees.
7. Aamir’s film from Doom to Qayam is one of the popular movies of the time. Know that the film was awarded the National Award at the time. Not only this, the film was nominated in 11 filmfire categories, out of which eight titles in the film were nominated and lost in three awards.
8. Aamir promoted this film in a different way in the history of Hindi cinema. It is said that Aamir himself went out on the streets and started leaving his poster to poster. It was announced at that time that whoever would buy eight or more movie tickets, Aamir and Juhi would give the poster of the film with their hands.
9. However, this entire film of Aamir was a super hit as well as every song in the film proved to be a hit. Not only that, a song from the film, ‘Papa is called, Bada Naam Kaar’, has seen Aamir Khan’s wife also.
10. According to reports, Aamir’s two ending shoots were shot, one of which was a sad end and a happy ending. However, when the movie became a complete shoot, the miserable end in it liked the makers, and then the same end was fitted as the last scene in the film and the film was released in cinemas.